Marketing campaign, Advertising and Showing the property
We provide nationwide advertising on free and subscription based sites to gain maximum exposure at no extra cost to the homeowner, and we showcase homes using the latest technologies.
Since we have rented over 10,000 properties we marketing to all our current and past residents who referred hundreds of referrals each month.
With our renters scheduling system new prospective residents can schedule a showing 24/7 with a time that works for them and this rents your property 25% faster.
Screening Prospective Residents
- Our eviction rate is less than 1% over the past 31 years where we have rented thousands of homes
- We pay for the eviction in the event it’s necessary
- All Residents must pass our 9-point screening process
- We have partnered with a nationwide screening company to process our rental applications.
- Prospective tenants can apply online 24/7. We process all applications until a lease is prepared for execution.
- Applications are processed electronically and include credit, employment for income, debt ratio’s just like a bank does when you buy a home, past eviction background searches, current and previous rental history, FICA score and more...
Monies to you the Owner
Get paid fast with Direct Deposit...
- Resident submit rental payments in a variety of ways, including: credit card, bill pay, cashier’s check and money order or cash pay.
- Owners rents are sent out within 5 business days or less or y our next month’s management fee is free and normally owners receive their check within 24 business hours.
- The owner portal allows owners to view statements, invoices and before and after photos of repairs from desktop to tablet to their smart phone.
5 Step Maintenance System
- To ensure owners they are getting the best prices and best services Management One makes no profit on maintenance repairs.
- The outside vendors we use must agree to our maintenance price list one year in advance this controls your cost as an owner and eliminates cost overruns. Dispatch company for after hours.
- Any one repair that exceeds you the owner must approve unless it’s an emergency, like a water heater that needs replaced.
- Our per hour labor cost is nearly half of other maintenance companies and our warranties are 3-4 times longer than others saving you tons of money on recall items.
- We re-key properties and inspect smoke and carbon monoxide detectors between occupants to ensure your asset is protected.
- Maintenance on-call 24/7: We have partnered with a nationwide dispatch company for after-hours emergency maintenance.
Inspections of Property
- We inspect and video tape the property before and after each resident.
- We send each owner a job estimate breaking down exactly what the residents owes on move out and what you would be require contributing to make your property rent ready.
- We inspect the outside of your property every month, yes, every month and we take a photo of the exterior which you can view on your smart phone. This keep the residents accountable and your property in good condition. If we do give a violation for not keeping the property in good condition you are sent an e-mail and photo of the violation and another photo after it’s been resolved giving you 100% transparency on your property.
Evictions and Legal Issues
- If a resident does not pay rent a 3-day notice is served on the 6th of each month and the eviction process has been started. Our average eviction takes about 30-60 days to retake control of the property.
- Our eviction rate is less than 1% in thousands of properties we’ve managed.
- While under eviction you are given an update every week, so you know exactly what the status is.
Sufficient Staff with knowledge and expertise
- Residents stay in your property when that receive consistent timely service to repairs and questions and the same service every time. The same reason you and I go back to McDonalds we know what to expect in the taste of a burger, fries, or a shake.
- Most companies speak of their cheap fees but in management if you have a high turnover in staff and you will if you don’t pay them a fair wage with medical insurance you will receive a high turnover in residents and this means a major loss in revenue for you. While your management fee is 7% to start when your property goes vacant it goes to 100% as you have no rent coming and cost to get the property ready for the next residents in much more often, increasing your cost.
- Management One staff some of have been with the company 24 years and many over4 and 5 years.
- Our staff must all go through a 100-day training program and past very rigid testing with a 90% score or better before they can work with you, your resident or on your property.
- According to think sales 68% of customers defection takes place because customers feel poorly treated, if a management company has insufficient staff without the knowledge and experience vacancies will have much more often and this mean skyrocketing cost for you.
- Your biggest enemy in rental property is not repairs and not our management fee, its vacancy. This is because when your property is vacant you have no rent coming in a lot of cost going out with your mortgage payment, utilities, lawn services and making your property rent ready.
- Resident retention starts with the day they sign their lease. At Management we have a resident celebration for them.
- Rapport creates long term residents; our longest resident was with us for 25 years in the same property and 34% of our resident have been with us over 10 years.
- Rapport and relationships are built with our property inspectors going by the property every month where they a see several residents in the front yard and at the annual inspections.
- Our vendor must respond with 4 business to the resident schedule a repair.
- A survey is also sent out to the resident after every work to make sure our vendors showed up on time, was courtesy and clean up after they were done.
Fees for Services
There are NO hidden fees. You do not pay a penny until your property is rented and the monthly management rates decrease with time until a well-qualified Resident is placed in your property.
Quality Webinars with our Broker/ CEO of 35 years
- Quarterly webinars are presented on Investments using our Single-Family Home Retirement Strategy system (SFHRS)
- Insurance where to get the best coverage with the best rates and the best payout when there is a claim
- Asset protection of your rental property and your personal property
- How to Invest your IRA in rental property
- How to manage your investments with inexpensive easy to use software
Temecula Area Information
Temecula Valley is a graben rift valley in western Riverside County, California. Temecula Valley is one of the graben valleys making up the Elsinore Trough, created by the Elsinore Fault Zone. It lies between the Wildomar Fault on the east, at the foot of the Temescal Mountains and of the Temecula Basin and the Willard Fault on the west, at the foot of the Santa Ana Mountains. Temecula Valley lies northwest of Temecula Creek, and its head (33°36′46″N 117°17′33″W) is south of the Elsinore Valley, from which it is divided by a low rise between the Temescal and Santa Ana Mountains. The original center of the cities of Murrieta, Temecula and Wildomar are located in Temecula Valley. Source From Wikipedia